Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[News] 2PM’s Chansung reveals his bare face

2PM's Chansung recently revealed a proof shot of his no make-up bare face.

On July 26th, Chansung posted a picture and left a message on his me2day account, stating, "Proof shot of my bloated face right after I woke up and received a call from my mom. This is my room next to my bed." He added, "My no make-up face is a little embarrassing. It's not like my skin is all that good.. But I like that the fact that the picture quality isn't that great."

In the picture, Chansung is posing next to a silk-screen with four pictures of his face drawn onto it. Chansung is looking into the camera nonchalantly, drawing a peace sign with his hands and puckering his lips. This proof shot proved Chansung to be an 'absolutely handsome man', even without any make-up.

Netizens praised, "Even right after you wake up, you have nothing to be ashamed of", "Your no make-up face is really good looking", and "You are just so cool."

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment