Saturday, October 8, 2011

[News] 2PM members support Jun. K's solo debut


Recently, 2PM member Junsu (otherwise known as Jun.K) released his first solo single, "Alive" to strong response from both fans and the public alike, placing high on charts such as Melon and Cyworld.

As a small present for his fans, Junsu posted a picture to his me2day account which showed his fellow 2PM members cheering on his solo efforts. "The jacket shooting day for my ALIVE album! With my lovable members who came to support me...^^ Sorry for the quality," he wrote.

The behind-the-scenes footage from the photoshoot will also be aired in an upcoming episode of "Real 2PM".

"This is a song which has much more of my color than any other song before it," Junsu said, regarding "Alive". "The chorus was made by using dozens of layers of my voice, and I put more of my emotions into it than ever. I wish many people will enjoy my music together. Thank you."

Source: 2PM Junsu me2day via allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment