Monday, August 11, 2014

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon Thanks Team and Fans for ‘Wonderful Days’


2PM’s Taecyeon shared his thoughts on ending Wonderful Days.

Taecyeon showed dynamic charms in KBS 2TV’s Wonderful Days, acting as short-tempered manly guy who grows into a calm and considerate character, and received much positive feedback.

As he wrapped up the drama, Taecyeon said, “I learned and felt so many things at the filming site as I acted alongside many senior actors in the 50 episodes. Having spent the last 6 months together, I came to feel this bond with not only the cast members but with the director, writer and all the staff members. It still doesn’t feel real that I have to part with Wonderful Days and with ‘Dong Hee.’ Wonderful Days was a drama that reminded me of the preciousness of family and I’m thankful for it. I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for all the members of Wonderful Days team and the viewers who showed their utmost love.

2PM’s Taecyeon Thanks Team and Fans for ‘Wonderful Days’

Acting as ‘Kang Dong Hee,’ an immature and short-tempered youngest son of the family in the drama, Taecyeon later transformed into a good son, father, and a man, catching many viewers’ attention with his acting ability.


Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment