Wednesday, February 8, 2012

[News] Baek Ji Young and 2PM's Taecyeon Asked to Sing "My Ear's Candy" at a Wedding


Is the dance track "My Ear's Candy" appropriate music for a wedding reception? Apparently so, if the song's original artists are among the wedding guests present. A photo of Baek Ji Young and 2PM's Taecyeon, taken at Baek Ji Young's manager's wedding, recently surfaced on the Internet and circulated on online community boards. In the photo, the sexy singer and 2PM's rapper are shown on the stage smiling. According to reports, because both Baek Ji Young and Taecyeon were present, wedding guests requeste a performance of their collaboration track, "My Ear's Candy."

"My Ear's Candy" gained much popularity when it was released in 2009. Its sexy dance moves in the music video and on live performances spawned many parodies.

Netizens who have seen the photos commented, "On my wedding, I'd want to hear 'My Ear's Candy,'" "I'd love to hear them live," "Come to my wedding, please" and other such reactions.


Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment