Monday, February 27, 2012

[News] Miss A Suzy: “Most Heart Fluttering Kiss Was with Kim Soo Hyun”


Miss A Suzy confessed that the most heart fluttering kiss scene she had was with Kim Soo Hyun. Suzy appeared on the episode of "Strong Heart" that will broadcast on February 28. During the filming of that particular episode, she stated, "I am still a minor but have already filmed four different kiss scenes. Out of those kiss scenes, the one that made my heart flutter the most was the kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun on 'Dream High.'"

Editor's Note: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! 2PM Taecyeon AND 2PM Wooyoung?! I am going crazy!!

She continued by saying, "So far I have had kiss scenes with 2PM's Taecyeon, 2PM's Wooyoung, the actor Lee Jae Hoon, and Kim Soo Hyun. During the 'bus kiss scene' with Kim Soo Hyun, he taught me the angle your head has to be in for a kiss. Because of his help we were able do that scene well."

She also revealed her friendship with Kim Soo Hyun, "We text each other. During the filming of 'Moon that Embraces the Sun,' Kim Soo Hyun texted me in a historical Korean drama kind of way."

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment