Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[News] 2PM Wooyoung "Jo Kwon withheld his solo song".. 2AM Jo Kwon "It's a misunderstanding"


2PM Wooyoung and 2AM Jo Kwon confessed of a war of nerves before the release of their solo albums.

Wooyoung said he was sad because of Jo Kwon on the airing of SBS 'Strong Heart' on the afternoon of the 3rd.

On this day, Wooyoung said "Jo Kwon wouldn't even let me listen to the title song of his 1st solo album."

Wooyoung said, "Jo Kwon and I are debuting as solo singers around the same time," and "Jo Kwon who told me to listen to his title song a while ago suddenly decided not to, thus surprising me."

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon said, "Although my representative company is JYP, representative Bang Shihyuk's 'Big Hit' is my management company. Bang Shihyuk recorded the guide, and I shouldn't be saying this but I couldn't even listen to it," causing laughter.

Jo Kwon said, "Because I was embarrassed, I didn't give it to him to listen. I hope Wooyoung will understand," in order to solve the misunderstanding.

With this, Wooyoung said, "I recently heard the guide song. I can understand Jo Kwon completely," causing great laughter.

Reporter No Hyungyeon
Credit Star News
Article http://star.mt.co.kr...55681680&type=3


Translated by khy127 @ W2D
May be taken out with credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment