Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung: “I tightened up my abs for my first TV series”


2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung recently talked about his first TV series.

On January 21, Hwang, Choi Kang Hee, Joo Won, Kim Soo Hyun, and Kim Min Seo appeared at a press conference for the new MBC Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant.

Hwang said, “I’m so nervous because it’s my first appearance in a TV series. I’m getting a lot of help from people around me. Joo Won and the series director help me a lot too.

He added, “I think it will be good if I learn fast from the people around me and work harder. I also think that if I do well, everything will be fine.

Hwang also said that he will reveal his abs on the series. “The character has a trauma and to portray that my abs will be revealed through the series. Because of that scene, I worked out a lot.

The series is an action romance about a new NIS agent, who lies about everything except his love. Writer Cheon Sung Il, who wrote the movie under the same title, worked for the series as well. The first episode will air on January 23 at 9:55 p.m.

Source: TV Report via en.korea

No comments:

Post a Comment