Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Chansung opens up about his role on ’7th Grade Civil Servant’


2PM‘s Chansung recently opened up about his role on the MBC mini-series ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘.

When asked why he chose to play his character, Chansung shared, “I thought he was a cool character. I enjoyed imagining myself playing the role of Gong Do Ha. I know that I’m lacking [in skills] to perfectly portray Do Ha, but I will show viewers how I develop and do my best.

I was incredibly happy after receiving many compliments following my first appearance during the 2nd episode, but I still feel like [I have a lot to learn]. [I take criticism as advice to] work harder, and since this is the beginning, I want to focus more and work harder to show my development.

Chansung also thanked co-stars Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee for their help, stating, “They really [treat me well] and give me a lot of detailed advice about the tone of my voice and articulation. These are things that could be looked over, but I am really thankful that they worried about me.

Catch ’7th Grade Civil Servant’ every Wednesday and Thursday.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment