Friday, February 22, 2013

[Twitter] 2PM Nichkhun & Taecyeon express their condolence to Sung In Gyu’s death


2PM’s Nickhun expressed his condolence to Sung In Gyu’s death.

On February 22, Nickhun posted on his Twitter, “Condolences to the family of our friend In Gyu. Rest in peace.

In the same day, Ok Taec Yeon also tweeted, “My friend In Gyu, I can’t believe you left like this. Rest in peace.

Sung In Gyu suffered from the rare disease thymus cancer since March of 2011 and have received treatments since then. However, he left the earth on February 22. This news was spread from Park Jung Jin who previously performed with him as A’st1. Park tweeted, “A former member of A’st1 and my friend In Gyu went to heaven. It must’ve been very tough to receive the treatments but he always greeted me with a lively voice.”

Previously in 2011, Sung In Gyu uploaded on his homepage, “I am starting to have a heartache. I went to the hospital and had a CT and found a rumor. This is a malignant tumor. I have been diagnosed with the rare disease thymus cancer".

The funeral parlor is in the second floor room 23 of Seoul Asan Hospital’s funeral hall and the coffin will be borne out on February 24.

Source: en.korea

No comments:

Post a Comment