Wednesday, March 26, 2014

[News] 2PM’s Junho to Hold Second Concert Tour in Japan


2PM’s Junho is launching his second solo concert tour in Japan.

Junho will be performing around Japan, starting with Sapporo on July 3 and 4, Fukuoka on 14 and 15, Nagoya on 17 and 18, Osaka on 24 and 25, Tokyo on 31 and August 1, and another concert in Tokyo on August 12 and 13, for a total of 12 days of solo concerts.

The last round of concerts taking place on August 12 and 13 will be taking place in Japan’s Budokan, where numerous top singers have performed, including Cho Yong Pil in 1984. 2PM also held performances in the arena in 2013.

2PM’s Junho to Hold Second Concert Tour in Japan

JYP Entertainment stated, “Junho was exhilarated to be doing his finale in Budokan.

Junho previously held his first solo concert tour last year, along with the release of his solo album.

He said, “I promised the fans during the last concert that I will comeback and I’m so happy that I can keep the promise by holding a second concert tour. I thank all fans in and out of Korea for showing continuous love and support. I’m preparing a concert that will allow me to interact with all the fans so please show your anticipation.

Meanwhile, 2PM is currently preparing for its comeback next month.


Source: mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment