Tuesday, July 15, 2014

[Poster] 2PM Junho's 2nd Solo Album & His "Thanks To" Message





FEEL Thanks To...

I'm grateful to all those who have turned this blazing hot summer to "JUNHO's season"...
Thank you to my parents and noona who have always supported me.

All the staff members of JYPE KOREA, everyone at JYPE JAPAN who have worked
incredibly hard for this album, all the staff members of SONY MUSIC, thank you all
for making this album become even hotter.

Thank you to all the producers and directors who have been by my side, watching and
guiding me through the creation of such charming music!

Every time I'm alone, it allows me to realize how important it is to me to have you
guys by my side. My 2PM members: Minjun, Nichkhun, Taecyeon,
Wooyoung, Chansung, I'm always thankful to you.

Also, my beloved HOTTESTs. I really want to thank you all for giving me this opportunity
to show you the truest side of me! I am really thankful to be able to spend
this blazing hot summer with everyone, well suited with this summer's "hottest" music.

Lastly, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all those who enabled me to
fulfill my dream. From now on, I will continue to deeply engrave "my heart"
and "all my love" to everyone's heart through music.
I love you all


CREDITS: XiaoYuEr@KingJunho.com (JPN > CHN TRANS) ;
x_tiffany_x@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment