Monday, September 29, 2014

[News] 2PM’s Wooyoung Was Shocked When He Had to Leave ‘We Got Married’


2PM’s Wooyoung brought up about Park Se Young, his partner from We Got Married.

During September 29’s broadcast of KBS Cool FM’s 2’o Clock, 2PM’s Wooyoung brought up Park Se Young, who was his virtual wife on MBC’s We Got Married.

The DJs asked, “Did you really have romantic feelings towards Park Se Young when you were filming We Got Married?

Wooyoun answered, “You really can’t film it without feeling that at all. I tried to focus on filming by purposely thinking, ‘She is my wife.’

He added, “Then I was totally shocked when I was told that I would be leaving the show.

When the DJs asked if he still keeps in touch with Park Se Young, Wooyoung said, “I kept in touch with her when we were filming the show but after we left, Park Se Young had to film her drama so I couldn’t contact her.


Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment