Thursday, August 11, 2011

[Entertainment][Twitter] Chansung takes a selca with an udon bowl larger than his face


2PM's Chansung cracked up his fans by sharing a photo of himself with an udon bowl that's bigger than his face.

On August 11th, he updated his me2day with, "Huge udon that I ate in Japan!! This is for 2 people…Although it tastes good, we didn't imagine it to be this big…Ke Ke Taecyeon-hyung ordered (but couldn't eat) an udon for 3 people… Haha either way, I'm eating it well".

In the picture, Chansung poses proudly with the udon bowl that he was about to tackle, proving that the size of it really was bigger than his face.

Responding to the picture, netizens wrote, "The result of being greedy… It looks tasty" and "End your Japanese promotions and hurry back to Korea. I miss you."

Meanwhile 2PM is currently in Japan for their new single, "I'm Your Man".

Source: TVDaily via Nate via allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment