Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[Entertainment][ENG] HJM 2PM "I'm Your Man" Ringtone Promo From 110801~110817



110801 2PM "Manly" speech

TAEC: Ready, set... ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!
TAEC: Hey everyone, have you listened to "I'm Your Man"?
TAEC: Did you watch the music video as well?
CHAN: Starting today, each member would like to accompany the release of "I'm Your Man" with manly phrases for the next month.
WOO: Yes. Today is the first video, so we've chosen a line from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".
JUNHO: "Anata dake wo mamoru tame, subete sasageru yo." (I'll give everything to protect you and only you.)
JUNHO: I'm your man!


110802 2PM Chansung 

CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.
CHAN: "Ore ni makasete ii yo." (Leave everything to me.)
CHAN: I'm your man.


110803 2PM ALL

TAEC: Ready, set... ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!
TAEC: The ringtone for our second single, "I'm Your Man", has been released!
ALL: (cheer)
JUNSU: Please download the ringtone, okay?
KHUN: Our manly phrase for today will come from a line in the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".
WOO: "Itoshii yo, kono mune harisakesou sa." (I love you so much, it feels as though this chest will burst)
WOO: I'm your man.


110804 2PM Nichkhun

KHUN: I'm 2PM's Nichkhun.
KHUN: "Aishiteru yo" (I love you.)
KHUN: I'm your man.


110805 2PM Taecyeon

TAEC: I'm 2PM's Taecyeon.
TAEC: "Shuumatsu, issho ni Kankoku ni ikou ze" (Let's go to Korea together over the weekend.)
TAEC: I'm your man.


110806 2PM Wooyoung

WOO: I'm 2PM's Wooyoung. 
WOO: Kimi dake wo mamoritai. (I want to protect you and only you.)
WOO: I'm your man.


110807 2PM Junho 

JUNHO: I'm 2PM's Junho.
JUNHO: Sekai de ichiban kawaii ne. (You're the cutest in the world.)
JUNHO: I'm your man.


110808 2PM Junsu 

JUNSU: Hello, I'm 2PM's Junsu.
JUNSU: Ore ga tsuiteru yo. (I'm right by your side.)
JUNSU: I'm your man.


110809 2PM Chansung 

CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.
CHAN: Ore no soba ni iro! (Stay by my side! *note: he uses the format of a manly command in Japanese)
CHAN: I'm your man.


110810 2PM All 

TAEC: Ready, set...
ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!
CHAN: The MV ringtone for our second single, "I'm Your Man", has been released today!
ALL: (cheer)
JUNSU: Everyone, please check out our necktie dance on your cellphones, okay?
CHAN: Yes.
KHUN: Today, we will present a manly phrase from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man" as a group.
TAEC: "Subete wa kimi no tame ni; itsumo kimi no soba ni" (Everything I do is for you; I'm always by your side)
TAEC: I'm your man.
KHUN: I'm your man~


110811 2PM Nichkhun 

KHUN: I'm 2PM's Nichkhun.
KHUN: "Konya, DRIVE shinai?" (Wanna go for a drive tonight?)
KHUN: I'm your man.


110812 2PM Taecyeon 


TAEC: I'm 2PM's Taecyeon.
TAEC: "Ore no mune de naitemo ii yo" (You can cry on my chest.)
TAEC: I'm your man.


110813 2PM Wooyoung 


WOO: I'm 2PM's Wooyoung.
WOO: "Ima sugu ai ni iku yo" (I'll go and meet you right away.)
WOO: I'm your man.


110814 2PM Junho 

JUNHO: I'm 2PM's Junho.
JUNHO: "Konya, MAIL shitemo ii?" (Can I send you a text tonight?)
JUNHO: I'm your man.


110815 2PM Junsu 

JUNSU: I'm 2PM's Junsu.
JUNSU: "Hayaku aitai na" (I want to meet you as soon as possible.)
JUNSU: I'm your man.


110816 2PM Chansung 

CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.
CHAN: "Omae no tonari wa zutto ore dake da yo" (I'm the only one who's always by your side.)
CHAN: I'm your man.


110817 2PM 

WOO: Ready, set...
ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!
WOO: Our second single, "I'm Your Man", has finally gone on sale!
ALL: (cheer)
JUNHO: The ringtone will also be available, starting from today. Please listen to "I'm Your Man" lots of times.
CHAN: Today's manly phrase will be from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".
TAEC: "Sekaijyuu de hitori no anata wo mamoru yo" (In this whole world, I'll protect you and only you.)
TAEC: I'm your man.
KHUN: I'm your man~


110818 2PM Nichkhun




Source: 2pmalways.com | dkpopnews.net |  fantaisie @ Wild2Day.org

No comments:

Post a Comment