Wednesday, September 4, 2013

[News] 2PM's Taecyeon to feature in the Japanese version of Cho Yong Pil's 'Hello'


2PM's Taecyeon got the chance to collaborate with the legendary veteran Cho Yong Pil for the upcoming Japanese version of his 19th album 'Hello'!

JYP Entertainment stated, "2PM's Taecyeon had a rap featuring in Cho Yong Pil's album 'Hello' which will be released in Japan on October 16."

Although the Korean version of "Hello" featured rapper Verbal Jint, Taecyeon will be putting his own spin on the song for the Japanese version and showcase more of his English skills through the rap.

Taecyeon shared, "It is an honor for me to work with legendary Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim. I liked and listened to 'Hello' and 'Bounce' from his 19th album a lot, and I hope that many fans in Japan enjoy listening to Choi Yong Pil sunbaenim's music with me. I featured in the song with a joyful heart. I worked hard to create an awesome song so I ask that you look forward to it."

You can look forward to October 16th for the release of Taecyeon and Cho Yong Pil's collaboration!

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment