Saturday, May 24, 2014

[News] Chinese star Liu Yan shares her touching moment with 2PM's Chansung on 'If You Love'


2PM's Chansung was spotted on a date with Chinese star Liu Yan for the Chinese dating reality program 'If You Love'!

As mentioned previously, Chansung's partner is Chinese MC Liu Yan, who is ten years his senior, and the onscreen couple were previously spotted filming in Sanya, Hainan, China according to insiders.

Liu Yan shared what they gifted each other during their date, "I had to give a present to the person that I fall for at first sight on the first day of filming. At the time, I gifted Chansung with a silver necklace with the double happiness character design. Even after filming was over, Chansung did not take off the necklace. Seeing that, I thought that Chansung is a really delicate person who knows how to respect others."

"Chansung gifted me with silver shoes. He told me as he took out the present, 'Wherever you go, these shoes will protect you in place of me.' I was touched to the verge of tears by those words. I will never forget that moment."

The show will feature six male and female celebrities including Chansung, Fei, Sunny Wang,Sun Jian, and Liu Yan with Nichkhun as a special guest. According to a Chinese media outlet (www.people.com.cn), 'If You Love' will premiere on China's Hubei Satellite TV on May 25.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment