Monday, February 10, 2014

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon Warns Sexual Harassers on Twitter


After being pestered and harassed online, 2PM’s Taecyeon is not staying silent any longer.

2PM’s Taecyeon Warns Sexual Harassers on Twitter

On February 9, Taeyeon tweeted, “I held it and held it, but I can’t hold it any longer. Don’t even expect any leniency. I’m not giving it to you.

He also previously tweeted at two netizens, saying, “I’m suing both of you. Ke. I’ll show you a model example. Keke.” The accounts of the two netizens have been deleted.

It was revealed that these netizens have been harassing Taecyeon on Twitter for very long time, sending him very offensive messages and tweets.

JYP Entertainment said it will be following Taecyeon's wishes and pressing charges without any leniency as mentioned in the tweet.

Source: mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment