Tuesday, September 25, 2012

[Trans] 120925 Chansung's Fancafe Message


[Chansung] ^^
Everyone, I'm writing after a long time!!
Right now, after having worked until very late hours, I've been browsing the Internet,
and came here to write a message!
 This time 2PM is having a global tour! It's said that we're in middle of serious preparations ^^
Everyone is thinking very hard, and preparing in order to show you 
the most optimal, complete, interesting performance!!
Please look forward to it.. And please enjoy it when you come ^^
Also! I haven't said things like that much, for some reason, 
since I haven't been able to see you for a long time
I miss you so much heh heh heh lol oh dear so cheesy akjhgfjkdshgljkfhgjkgh
Anyway, this was 2PM's Chansung, who wants to show the best performance to you all!!
Haha, bye everyone! You're all asleep, right? heh heh Sweet dreams ^^

Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways 

No comments:

Post a Comment