Friday, October 5, 2012

[Twitter] 2PM Junsu's & Taecyeon's Support for Maknae Chansung


@Jun2daKAY:
Our maknae's Health club GYM OPEN!!! 
A lot of fans came too^^ CS-GYM become popular! Chansung-ah fighting

@taeccool: 
@2PMagreement211 Ah, sorry, I couldn't come today for the health club opening, 
but instead of that tell me what you need, I'll buy it and come over~

@2PMagreement211:
@taeccool kk It's ok~!! I'm a little bit peeved, but you can bail out with the gift~ kkkk ^..^ I'm joking, whether it's tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, come over whenever you're free~! 
You have 2 days, after that you're dead... +__+!!

@taeccool: 
@2PMagreement211 Shall I go after the recording? kk 24 hours straight?

@2PMagreement211: 
@taeccool For the first 2 weeks, we're closing at 12, I'll call you later on heheheheheh >_< 

@taeccool: 
@2PMagreement211 That laughter is filled with anxiety lol Do well on your job, see you later~ kkk

@2PMagreement211: 
@taeccool ong ong ong~^^

Credit: Kor-Eng: Egle@2pmalways

No comments:

Post a Comment