Thursday, October 25, 2012

[News] BEG Gain was supposed to marry Boom or 2PM Nichkhun?


At first, I worried a lot about appearing on We Got Married,” said Gain. “My first partner wasn’t Jo Kwon. I was told it would be either 2PM’s Nichkhun or Boom, so I had to think hard about it.

The studio laughed at the completely different choices, as Boom chirped, “I did get an offer to be on We Got Married.” Gain added that her mother really liked Boom and thought he would make the marriage funny.

But on a side note, she said that getting ‘married’ to Jo Kwon was quite stressful.

Older people started knowing me a lot more after We Got Married but they thought that I was really married to Jo Kwon,” said Gain. “Because of this image, I worry for when I actually do get married or date a boyfriend.

Photo Credit: SBS via enews

No comments:

Post a Comment