Monday, June 17, 2013

[News] 2PM's Taecyeon dishes about his role in upcoming drama, 'Who Are You?'


2PM's Taecyeon expressed his excitement for his upcoming role in tvN's newest drama, 'Who Are You?".

A creepy romance story about a supernatural figure who can see ghosts and a clear-minded, logical man, the melodrama will also star actress So Yi Hyun.

The director, Cho Hyun Tak, revealed the reasons behind his casting. "I had a lot of trust in Taecyeon as an actor," he said. "I felt that the character of Cha Gun Woo and Taecyeon matched very well. I casted him because I saw a lot of potential in him as an actor."

Taecyeon, meanwhile, promised that he would put everything he had into his role. "I feel just as anxious as I did before my debut," he said. "I'll try my best for my character."

'Who Are You?' will be broadcast in late July on tvN.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment