Saturday, August 3, 2013

[News] 2PM's Jun.K gets flustered when grilled with hilarious questions during a prank on 'Infinity Challenge'


2PM's Jun.K fell under a hilarious prank on 'Infinity Challenge'.

On the August 3rd broadcast of MBC's 'Infinity Challenge', Jun.K was greeted by fake reporters on his way to 'Infinity Challenge's summer variety camp.

The reporter tried to push Jun.K's buttons and greeted him, "Hello, K.Jun sshi! I'm from 'Section TV'. I love Cajun salad very much." Jun.K corrected her saying, "Please eat a lot of Cajun salad. I am Jun.K by the way."

The reported joked, "Jun.K, please give a short greeting. I am sorry Jun Gay. 14K or 24K?" Jun.K replied, "24K is better than 14K." The reported continued, "It's a joke. You are so handsome... Chansung oppa", beginning to leave Jun.K flustered and he responded, "I'm not getting used to this right now. Chansung is busy."

The reporter asked, "You don't have any spectacles on your glasses. But why are you wearing them?... Why do you think we're here? We heard that you switched from 2PM to 2AM. Are you going to take Jo Kwon's place. Show us your Kkab.K!" Jun.K was flustered but was still a good sport and showed his Kkab dance.

The reporter then put him under the final ringer and asked, "Oppa, do you not know who I am? I met you at the club...", making Jun.K unable to even answer the confusing question and headed right into the studio.


Source: MBCentertainment

Source: allkpop

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the translation I totally didn't know how this was very fun at all... LOL!

    ReplyDelete