Saturday, January 11, 2014

[News] 2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young start their newlywed life on 'We Got Married'


The moment many of you have been waiting for has finally arrived, 2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young started their newlywed life on January 11th's 'We Got Married'!

Before they met, the two stars discussed their ideal types with the producers. Park Se Young said, "I like nice guys. I would like him to be a guy who has an open mind. I have a slightly darker skin tone, so it would be nice if he was more tan than I am," while Wooyoung revealed, "I'd like her to be a pure and innocent style. I like short, wavy hair. I'd like to marry the kind of woman who I don't know what to expect from next."

Maybe it was because Park Se Young is a year older than him, but Wooyoung was definitely the more nervous of the two. The actress and idol star met in a cafe, and Wooyoung shared his first impression of her, saying, "Park Se Young has big eyes. I think those eyes dominated me."

Seeing him so stiff and awkward, Park Se Young handed him the hot pack she was using. He said, "At that moment, I started to get less nervous. I found her attractive then," but he continued by calling her "noona."

Park Se Young said during her solo interview, "It's weird for him to call me noona. I want him to call me something else."

What do you think of the new couple?


Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment