Friday, January 10, 2014

[News] 2PM's Wooyoung reveals Park Se Young is close to his ideal type


2PM's Wooyoung got fans talking by revealing that Park Se Young is close to his ideal type!

During the press conference for 'We Got Married' held at Pogogeup, Yonginsi, Gyeonggido on January 9th, Wooyoung was asked if Park Se Young is close to his ideal type. He made a big circle with both of his arms and answered, "For me, she is very close," adding "We only did one filming and we will get to know each other, but my first impression [of her] was good... My members were all excited for me."

Wooyoung also shared that he seeks advice from 'We Got Married' alumni Nichkhun and Taecyeon, "I'm always asking them. I also share a lot of stories with my members. I am personally looking forward to it."

He also commented on his plans for their onscreen marriage: "Rather than feeling like we're married, I want to keep feeling thrilled like a boyfriend and girlfriend would... I used to like giving small gifts and events... I like decorating the house, so I hope we add a lot of things to our house... I think I will do it comfortably as if we were dating."

On his compatibility with Park Se Young so far, Wooyoung said, "She is very similar to me... My ideal type is a person I can communicate with well, and we communicate well so we are getting closer."

Stay tuned for this couple's chemistry this weekend!


Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment