Monday, November 26, 2012

[News] G.O, 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls, miss A, and Baek Ah Yeon attend VIP premiere of Seulong’s movie, ’26 Years’


JYP Entertainment artists along with G.O attended the VIP premiere of Seulong‘s movie, ‘26 Years‘.

2AM was the first to step onto the photo op zone, where Jo Kwon commented, “We came to support the movie because our member, Seulong, is cast in the movie. He’s our member, so we’re looking forward to this. I hope the movie does well. ’26 Years’, fighting!“.

2PM‘s Junho, Wooyoung, Taecyeon stepped up next with MBLAQ‘s G.O. Taecyeon said, “2PM and MBLAQ will have fun watching this movie. ’26 Years’, fighting!“.

Suzy spoke for the miss A-Baek Ah Yeon group, where she said, “I hope ’26 Years’ does well. And, Seulong-oppa, fighting!“.

Yenny and Sun of the Wonder Girls came out next, and Yenny expressed, “We came to watch ’26 Years’, and I heard it was a very meaningful movie. I think it’ll be great. I’m looking forward to it.” Sun added, “It was a movie where everyone worked hard, so I hope everyone takes interest in it. We’ll have fun watching it, too. ’26 Years’, fighting!“. Yubin and Lim came on separately, and Yubin said, “We came to watch this movie thanks to Seulong oppa. I think it’ll be great, and I’m looking forward to it. ’26 Years’, fighting!“.



Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment