Monday, April 22, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Junho states he wouldn’t reveal his relationship to the public


2PM talked about various things before their Tokyo Dome concert.

At the press conference on April 21 before the concert, the boys said, “For the past two years, we had no Korean promotions. We’re planning to release our 3rd album soon, and we’re planning to have a lot of Korean activities.” Jun.K added, “We’re so sorry to our Korean fans. We talked for a long time about our image and performance since we’re having a comeback after 2 years. We want to be more relaxed on stage this time. We’re going to be more mature and masculine for this album.

The topic of publicly dating was also brought up and Junho said, “No matter if you’re an idol star or not, dating is based on a person’s own heart, so I think it’s good to take care of it yourself. To be honest, I don’t really know. It’s been a while since I dated. I think now, idol stars are able to reveal their relationships more freely now. But in my case, even if I get a girlfriend, I wouldn’t reveal it publicly.

2PM performed in front of 110,000 fans for their two day concert and they’re scheduled to make a Korean comeback next month.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment