Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[News] Jay Park shares how he spent time after leaving 2PM and his comeback


Jay Park talked about his experience after leaving 2PM and returning to America.

Jay Park was the guest on the April 8th broadcast of tvN‘s ‘Taxi‘. On the show, he reminisced about the 6 months he spent in the United States after leaving Korea because of various controversies.

MC Jeon Hyun Moo asked him, “What did you do for 6 months after you left?” Jay Park answered, “I spent time with friends and family, and competed in a b-boy competition. I also worked part time at a tire shop. I wanted to at least make money that I use for myself. I couldn’t get allowance from my parents. When I was getting criticized, my parents were hit harder.

He continued, “I couldn’t really think about having a comeback as a singer. But the singing video that I uploaded garnered huge interest, and I started to promote again as a singer.” The MC said, “I heard that you got a lot of lovecalls from various labels because of that video. Were there any American labels?“.

Jay Park answered, “There were some American labels. In any case, I had a comeback of sorts with that video, and I thought about various things differently. I think I became more responsible, too.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment