Friday, April 26, 2013

[Twitter] 2PM Chansung - "What is a Happy Life?"


@2PMagreement211: 
What would be a happy life...? What is living well...? I think these are very complicated, interesting and yet tangled questions. No matter how you answer it, there's no correct answer. However, I want to talk about my own way of happy living, because I can still feel that I lead a happy life because of it. We talk about boring daily life, and we hate the repeating daily routine. However, contrary to when we were children, we are used to the lifestyle around us. It is because when we were little, we wanted to know so much about the world, there were so many things unknown. However, once we get older and we get used to our surroundings, to some extent our brain gets filled with a lot of information, and we arrange the information in our heads about our surroundings in our own personal interpretation, thus ceasing to concern ourselves with it. This way little by little we melt into our own daily lives and we do not try to change it. Even worse, lately everyone's so immersed into a wide world of a small mobile phone, that they often ignore their own real worlds. That's why the wearisome daily life repeats itself again and again. I should take a look at the person next to me, not my mobile phone. I should take notice of a pile of trash left on a street I walk on. I must look out for animals that are about to get hurt by cars. Even though I've seen this scene before, I have to look at it again. I have to look at it from a new perspective, asking myself why - why is it like that, why does it work like that. I must think about it from the opposite point of view. You are the one who thinks that your daily life is boring and each day merely repeats itself. And you are the one who can think of it in a different way. If you do your best and try to change your thinking, I believe that the boredom of the daily life will disapear. This was Chansung, who tried to scribble down his thoughts while reading a book "Hippocampus". "Hippocampus" is fun. 

@2PMagreement211: 
I wrote it like that, because the fact that there's no right answer and the ability to live a happy life is a subjective thing... ^^ You have to believe that the right answer is what you think! “@/kanameshcnf: I think it's really hard that there's no right answer T.T"

@2PMagreement211: 
Bright street lamps alongside the river from a window of a moving car under a shiny full moon...! Good. What a picture!! Heh heh, I must imprint it on my brain with my two eyes. Because when you take a picture with your phone it looks like you shot only a small piece of it T.T

@2PMagreement211: 
Listening to: Musiq Soulchild - Mary Go Round. Good lonely atmosphere on a bridge at night with streerlamps passing by.

Credit: 2pmalways

No comments:

Post a Comment