Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[Twitter] 2PM Jun. K's Huge Circle of Friends & Supporters!!!

@Jun2daKAY:
Today's the last stage for "The Three Muskeeters"^^ I love you, everyone ~~!!

@Khunnie0624:
Just got back from watching "The Three Muskeeters" musical Kekekeke 
You were so so so cool~  I'm so proud of you!! Proud of you bro! 

@Jun2daKAY:
@Khunnie0624 Nichkoong-sshi, I love you^^

@Khunnie0624:
@Jun2daKAY Me too, love you very much Keke

@Jun2daKAY:
MISS A's Jia, Fei, Min; Sunmi, Ayeon-ie, Faryoung Nuna, and also Heeso 
who've came for the last perf. of "Three Musketeers". Thank you for the cake^^ Wow 

 @johan327:
@Jun2daKAY Really enjoyed it. Good job, congrats, see you again soon!

@Jun2daKAY:
@johan327 Thank you, Hyung. I love you, my Johan-ie Hyung!!!^^

@Jun2daKAY:
Chansung-ie and Gyuri Nuna who've came to our last performance of "The Three Musketeers"^^ 

@2PMagreement211:
Spending my free time watching "The Three Musketeers" musical!!! It's interesting Hoho.. Minjun-ie Hyung and Yeeun-ie sitting in a tree~~

@KimQri:
@Jun2daKAY @2PMagreement211 Nice meeting you guys, Chansung-ie and Jun. K~~

@Jun2daKAY:
To all the JYPE staff who've came to our last show today, thank yew!

 @Jun2daKAY:
Wooyoung-ie too @0430yes

@Jun2daKAY:
Dongwoon-ie too @beastdw


@Jun2daKAY:
To all of you who've been my guests at "The Three Musketeers" musical, 
you guys had given me a lot of strength and I sincerely want to thank each of you^^


Credit: w2dtranslations

No comments:

Post a Comment