Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[Twitter] BoA, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Leesang’s Gary, and More Praise Cho Yong Pil’s 19th Album


Following the release, singers began to praise the veteran singer on their SNS.

BoA tweeted, “I listened to Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim’s new album after hearing he released it. Sunbaenim really proved that age does not matter when it comes to music. I will work even harder. ^^ hello~~ ?

Supreme Team's Simon D wrote on his Twitter, “Let’s all listen to Cho Yong Pil’s 19th album. #Hello #JYP19th #Living_Legend.

Musical actor and singer, Shin Sung Woo tweeted, “’Even I’m doing it at this old age, so you should too!’ These are the words of Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim on the phone a few moments ago. So I’m trying to raise myself up! Sunbaenim, you always show your still alive and kicking legendary status, and I respect you always. I will be a hoobae, who calls often and isn’t embarrassing.

2PM’s Taecyeon wrote, “Cho Yong Pil’s Hello is amazing. It’s the best. Make sure to listen to it! Sunsaengnim (teacher or respective title), I respect you!

Leessang’s Gary tweeted, “Hello~Is your youth boring? Kekeke,” and “This is jjang. Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim…hyung.

Meanwhile, Cho Yong Pil will be holding a showcase with the release of Hello.

Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment