Tuesday, October 22, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee reveal their ideal types


2PM's Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee revealed their ideal types!

The onscreen couple was all smiles during the press conference for the upcoming film 'Marriage Blue' held at Megabox, Seoul on the 22nd. Since the film is about marriage, the topic of the interview naturally turned towards the actors' ideal types.

Taecyeon shared his ideal type, "I love food and eat big portions... It would be nice if she could have the same eating habit... I like women who aren't picky when it comes to food... I eat all foods, including Korean, Chinese, and Western foods well."

Lee Yeon Hee shared religion is more important for her as she revealed, "The aspect that I want most to match when considering marriage is religion... Because I am a Christian, I would like a person who I could go to church with. It would be even better if our hearts match."

'Marriage Blue' will premiere on November 21!

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment