Thursday, November 21, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon, composed OST of his debut film Marriage Blue


2PM Taecyeon composed OST for his debut film 'Marriage Blue' and show off his acting and singing talent.

Agency JYP Entertainment explained on 21, "Taecyeon personally composed the opening and ending songs for the soon releasing film 'Marriage Blue'. The opening song will be Taecyeon's sweet solo song which will be captivating female hearts this autumn. In the ending song all 9 actors starring in this film will sing in harmony."

Taecyeon said "I am honored to personally compose for my debut film. After years pass, people will be watching my debut film and listening to my music from the beginning. I am just so happy and honored. I was inspired by the word 'I love you' which kept lingering on my mind due to the film tendency I guess."

'Marriage Blue' music director is Lee Jae-jin who worked with 'Peppermint Candy', 'Failan', 'Our Happy Time', 'Aging Family' and so on.

Film 'Marriage Blue' will be featuring 4 couples, all a week ahead of marriage. It is 100% sympathizing wedding story.


Source: rinny@osen.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment