Monday, November 11, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon lost 10 kilos for ‘Marriage Blue’ movie


2PM’s Taecyeon attended the press event for his movie ‘Marriage Blue’ on November 12th, where he revealed that he had lost 10 kilos for his role.

Director Hong Ji Young praised Taecyeon by saying, “He successfully completed the filming for his big screen debut film. It doesn’t matter how much or how little screen time he gets, but please look forward to seeing his acting in it.

Despite the presence of many other experienced actors in the movie, Taecyeon was able to hold his own with his strong presence and acting. He said, “I lost 10 kilos to reprise my role as celebrity chef Won Chul. I am not good at expressing my love in real life. Even at concerts, I would say thank you instead of I love you to fans. So in a way, I am pretty similar to Won Chul in the movie.

At the event, director Hong and Taecyeon patiently answered each and every question that was posed to them by audience members.

Besides Taecyeon, ‘Marriage Blue’ also stars Kim Kang Woo, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Joon Hee, Lee Hee Joon, Ju Ji Hoon, and many others. The movie will officially open on November 21st.

Source: KpopFighting

No comments:

Post a Comment