Thursday, November 7, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon @ ‘Marriage Blue' Screen Debut Speech - ”lots of regrets”


Group 2PM member and actor Taecyeon confessed his regrets about his first big screen challenge.

Taecyeon appeared in COEX Megabox in Seoul for his 'Marriage Blue' premier on 7th afternoon and said, "I am not satisfied."

This day he talked about his first screen debut, "I am so nervous just by thinking that so many people will be concentrating on me in such big screen and closed place like theater."

He added "I am not satisfied. I have some regrets but I will have to reduce my regrets gradually as I do more work and try harder next time."

Taecyeon will be starring as star chef Wong-chul who dreams of stable and comfortable marriage.

Meanwhile, 'Marriage Blue' will be released on 21th featuring four couples stories' before a week left for their wedding.

Source: trio88@osen.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment