Friday, December 6, 2013

[News] 2PM's Taecyeon reveals his ideal type and plans to enlist


2PM's Taecyeon revealed details about his ideal type as well as plans to enlist one day soon!

During the recent filming for KBS2's 'The Human Condition', Taecyeon gave fans the reality check that he'll take a break from being an idol to serve his country with his enlistment plans, "I plan to carry out my schedules until 2015 and then enlist."

He also revealed that he wants someone similar to him in height, sharing, "I don't look at visuals, and I like a pure and innocent style with a height of 168 cm (5'6" ft.)... Scarlett Johansson from the movie 'The Avengers' is my ideal type... I've never asked a girl out first... Idols' greatest escape is to go hunting (scouting for the opposite sex to date)."

Check out Taecyeon's full story on December 7 KST!

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment