Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon reveals his kiss scene with Suzy took 8 hours to film


After being dubbed as So Yi Hyun's most 'professional' kissing partner, 2PM's Taecyeon revealed he had plenty of experience especially with his 'Dream High' co-star Suzy.

On the July 22nd broadcast of 'Taxi', Taecyeon shared, "Up until now, I've filmed a kiss scene with Suzy and Lee Yeon Hee, whom I filmed a movie with that will premiere at the end-of-the-year. When I filmed my kiss scene with Suzy, it was my first kiss scene so I worried about how I should go about it. We ended up filming that kiss scene for close to 8 hours."

When the MCs gasped in surprise, Taecyeon revealed why it took so long as he said, "We filmed it in a ferris wheel so the camera crew had to film it inside, outside, and far away."

Kim Gu Ra added, "When it is filmed far away, you don't have to keep kissing right?", Taecyeon replied, "You can hardly see it. But yeah we still did it anyways," leaving Suzy's fanboys fuming with envy.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment