Thursday, May 23, 2013

[News] 2PM Nichkhun Shares Details About His Drunken Driving Accident


2PM's Nickhun shared the details surrounding his drunken driving accident from last year.

On May 21, Taecyeon, Chan Sung, Nichkhun, Sung Si Kyung and actor Lee Chang Hoon came on talk show, "Strong Heart 2."

Nichkhun shared, "After the accident, I visited the victim and asked for forgiveness. I was in a deep hole back then. I was in no shape to talk about it in public."

Asked what the most hurtful thing he heard was, Nichkhun answered, "'You should go back to Thailand. You are horrible.' That was the most difficult to handle because I felt responsible for tainting my country's image."

"I did not even want to go back home to Thailand. I could not see my parents because I felt so sorry. Instead, my parents visited and told me, 'Accept the consequences for your mistake, take courage and do greater things,'" Nichkhun recalled.

"I did not leave home for about a month and a half. I wanted to be alone. I hated myself and could not forgive myself. I am usually the one to call other members out and give them advice, so I felt especially sorry."

Nichkhun also clarified the rumors surrounding his nickname, 'The Emperor of Night,' on this episode of 'Tuesday god.'

Source: kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment