Friday, May 31, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Junho Takes 3 Spots on Tower Record’s Pre-Order Chart with Solo Album


 Beginning his solo career on the right foot, 2PM’s Junho recently took over the pre-order charts in Japan.

Set for a July 24 release, Junho’s first solo album in Japan, Kimi no Koe opened for pre-orders. By July 29, all three versions of Kimi no Koe were spotted in the pre-order chart for Japan’s Tower Records, ranking in the first, third, and seventh spots.

I was really surprised to hear that not only was the album was number one, but that all three versions ranked within Top 10 on Tower Records pre-order charts. I’m extremely happy, and I sincerely thank you for the big love. I will repay with great music that will fulfill your anticipation,” said Junho.

I’m currently preparing for my first solo tour and I’m very excited for my first concert in Sapporo on July 9. Please continue cheering me one.


Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment