Friday, May 24, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon's romantic proposal brings Gui Gui to tears on 'We Got Married (Global)'


2PM's Taecyeon expressed how he really feels about his onscreen wife Gui Gui with a romantic proposal on MBC's 'We Got Married (Global)'.

During their honeymoon on Jeju Island, Taecyeon became the picture of an ideal husband in his suit and tie. He surprised Gui Gui by serenading her with their memorable "Cat Song" while playing the piano, bringing Gui Gui to tears.

Taecyeon shared during his solo interview, "I did my best to express my true feelings. I think I expressed them well. I think this proposal was the key to opening each other's heart."

Gui Gui also revealed how she felt at the time. "I definitely felt oppa's sincerity. At first, he felt like a good friend, but after the proposal, it felt like we became a real couple."

Catch Taecyeon and Gui Gui's honeymoon when it airs on May 26 at 11:30PM KST.

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment