Saturday, May 25, 2013

[News] Which Label Mate Taught 2PM Nichkhun Swear Words?


On a recent episode of KBS 2TV program ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’, 2PM's Nichkhun revealed that his label mate Seulong of 2AM taught him Korean swear words.

Nichkhun revealed that during his trainee days, Taecyeon would helped him a lot when it came to learning the Korean Language. He said “When I came to South Korea, the language was a total stranger to me, but Taecyeon helped me by being my translator". He then continued "Not just in the language, but he also taught me a lot about the Korean culture”.

Afterwards MC Yoo Hee Yeol, asked if Taeyeon had ever taught him any swear words in Korean, to which Nichkhun answered “The swear words were taught to me by Im Seulong”.

Who did you think was be the one who taught Korean swear words to Nichkhun?

Source: gokpop

No comments:

Post a Comment