Sunday, May 19, 2013

[News] 2PM Wooyoung and Jokwon Drank Together Due to Solo Album Failure


2PM member Wooyoung recently revealed, “After Jokwon and I experienced little to no success with our solo albums, we met up to have a glass of soju.

On May 14, 2PM’s Wooyoung made a guest appearance on MBC‘s “Radio Star.”

On that day, Wooyoung opened up about how despite all the promotional activities he put forth, his solo album didn’t do so well.

He said, “They would say that Jokwon and I went head-to-head on our solo albums, but to be honest I don’t know who did better. We even had a glass of soju together.

He also went on to say, “I wouldn’t want to be the one to give other members advice on how to necessarily launch a solo album… I think that’s something you should experience yourself in order to understand what it’s like.


Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment