Friday, May 24, 2013

[News] 'Strong Heart 2' 2PM Chansung Talks About Spotting Paparazzi Near Home


2PM's Chansung shared storeis about numerous instances of spotting paparazzi camping out near his home.

Appearing as a guest on talk show, "Strong Heart 2" the member of 2PM was asked about how prevalent paparazzi are in his life and whether he has gotten used to the life as a celebrity.

Chansung answered, "I have seen quite a few of them near my house."

"They had their car engines off and were just sitting in their cars. I ride my bicycle around a lot, and more than once I felt like I made eye contact with someone in a parked car," he recalled.

"The person immediately reclined the seat when we made eye contact. It was weird but funny."

2PM's Nickhun, who also appeared on the show, explained the reason behind his new nickname, emperor of the night.

Source: kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment