Thursday, May 23, 2013

[News] 2PM Taecyeon reveals why he decided to attend Korea University's School of International Studies


2PM's Taecyeon revealed his thought process behind his decision to attend Korea University's School of International Studies.

He was a guest on the May 21st episode of KBS 2TV's '1 vs 100', where he said, "I'm going to Korea University's School of International Studies because I've always been interested in the field. I thought about it a lot when I decided to attend."

MC Han Suk Joon asked, "Why did you choose that major? When I heard you were going to graduate school, I thought you were going to quit being a singer and become a scholar."

Taecyeon revealed what was going through his head when he said, "I wondered what it'd be like if I helped use the influence I have as part of 2PM internationally in a good way, so I decided on that major. I might not be a scholar, but It's something I want to try. I'm going to work hard so that I can become an ambassador of peace."

Good luck to Taecyeon with his studies!

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment