Thursday, May 23, 2013

[News] Nichkhun Volunteered at Facility for Disabled Children After His Drunk Driving Incident


On the recent episode of SBS’s “Hwashin,” which was aired on May 21, 2PM’s Nichkhun discussed the controversial drunk driving incident.

When asked how he was able to forgive himself, Nichkhun answered, “For the first month and a half, I stayed home and I couldn’t stand it. I thought if I continue to hide, I would go crazy.

Nichkhun continued, “I told our manager that I wanted to do something and I was able to find it. I decided to go to a facility for disabled children. At first, facing people was very difficult for me. Everyone’s gaze felt accusing and condemning. But then, I learned to be happy.

Nichkhun explained, “The children gave me hope. Despite the fact that they are disabled, they do not feel the discomfort. When I saw them playing happily like any other kids, I thought that I should not give up. It was a great experience for me.

He added, “I have worked hard as a member of 2PM for only one goal. You never know when you will lose everything, so I wanted to try my best. Even when I got tired, I was greedy and wanted to do more. Then this happened and I think this was a warning for me to stop and take a look around. Because I was running towards this one goal, I only looked forward and I forgot about everything else. I think this was an opportunity for me to slow down.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun was involved in a car accident while under the influence of alcohol in July last year.

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment