Saturday, May 25, 2013

[News] 2PM Talks about the Hard Work It Puts Into Its Bodies


So of course, it's not only girl idols that have to go on diets and try to stop themselves from overeating.

The 2PM members recently spoke about keeping up their muscular bodies in an interview with the June issue of the fashion magazine @star1.

Wooyoung said, "I try to avoid eating normal foods. I try to eat salads and eggs often, and I exercise regularly. It's not that I really plan my workouts, though. To be honest, when I have something I really want, I try to keep myself but I end up eating it in the end. When I find the food is still where I can see it three hours later, I just think it's meant to be and eat it."

On manliness, Chansung said, "I once thought that being manly meant you had to be rough. Now, though, I think differently. Rather than artificial roughness, real manliness comes from maturing naturally. A real man understands many things, and can hold all that in."

The June issue of @star1 was released on May 21.

Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment