Saturday, May 25, 2013

[News] 2PM Says It′s Happy to Promote with Seniors Like Cho Yong Pil, Lee Hyori and Shinhwa


2PM opened up about how it feels to be going up against big seniors.

The members spoke at the photo shoot for the June issue of fashion magazine @star1.

Nichkhun first said, "I feel tense, but I'm also very expectant. I decided not to care too much about our ranks, but still it's not like we can not care altogether. It will be a hard time, but I'm so happy I'll be able to promote with so many great seniors. I think I'll be able to learn a lot. I'm especially looking forward to getting close with our role model Shinhwa."

Taecyeon added, "It was the same when we had just made our debut. We promoted with Rain, Lee Hyori, Wonder Girls, TVXQ (DBSK) and other big seniors. At that time we were just awed. Now, I don't feel too nervous because we've already been through this. I'm actually happy that we'll be able to promote with the seniors."

The 2PM members also opened up about what happened behind the scenes while preparing for their comeback.

In the meantime, the group is currently promoting its third studio album Grown.

Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment