Friday, July 12, 2013

[News] 2PM Junho Successfully Finishes Sapporo Concert for Solo Tour, 'I'm so Happy'


2PM member Junho revealed his happiness at his concert in Sapporo for his first solo tour.

On July 9-10, he held his first solo tour, 'JUNHO 1st Solo Tour Kimi no Koe' at the Sapporo Zeff Stadium. He met with many of his fans as he heated up the stage with his voice and performance.

Junho commented, "After finishing the Sapporo concert, my heart feels like its bursting. I can still hear the fans singing along in my heart. I am so thankful for everyones support. I will continue to work hard for them."

The concert started with a video in which fans could not hide their excitement. Offiicals were even shocked at the shouts of fans.

For 2 hours, Junho performed his best for his fans with various performances and dances. He also spoke in Japanese with his fans and did not let them down.

Fans held up yellow glow sticks to show their support and had Junho almost bursting in tears.

Junho will be continuing his solo tour to other cities.

Source: kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment