Friday, July 5, 2013

[News] 2PM Junho is all smiles practicing for his upcoming solo concert


Junho's first solo concert is just 4 days away, and he's hard at work with his live band.

JYP Entertainment released his rehearsal photos, and Junho looks completely at ease with the live band, smiling in one and practicing seriously in the other. According to JYP Entertainment, he's working diligently and checking over every detail to make sure everything's going great.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's fans donate a record amount of rice for their finale concert

Junho said, "I took my first steps as a movie actor in Korea, and now I'm having a solo debut in Japan. I'm nervous but at the same time I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to do my best to put on a performance that's just my color. Please support and anticipate it."

His first concert is in Sapporo on the 9th, and he'll be continuing onward to Fukuoka, Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo.


Source: alllkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment